A downloadable game for Windows
Collect resources from the environment and turn them into something useful! Chop trees, hunt animals, collect rocks, cook a steak...
- WASD - To move
- SPACE - Attack mob/chop down trees
- E - Interact (chop trees, pick up items, attack mobs)
- Q - Inventory (open/close).
- Click image to craft
- Go near campfire to make steak
- ESC - Pause menu (resume/quit buttons)
I will continue to work on the game until I feel it is complete. I was going for a Stardew Valley and Minecraft feel.
- Pixel art made in paint.net and piskel
- Music made in LMMS
- Coded using Pygame
- Sound effects in audacity
Other resources (temporary until I make my own):
- Openart: https://opengameart.org/content/32x32-tilemap-grass-dungeon-floors-snow-water
- Sound: https://opengameart.org/content/inventory-sound-effects
- Wall: https://www.deviantart.com/ayene-chan/art/RPG-Maker-VX-TileA4-271092196
- Door: https://www.deviantart.com/ayene-chan/art/RPG-Maker-VX-Door-I-2-348275798
- April Silver Wolf: https://www.deviantart.com/aprilsilverwolf/art/Black-Wolf-Walking-Template-45889...
- Followed tutorials from YouTube: Couch Ferret, Kids Can Code, and thenewboston
- Build mod
e Sound Effects!
- Change equipped tool
- Mine rocks (instead of only picking it up)
- More mobs
Proper inventory UI
- Download the zip
- Extract folder
- Run Gallivanter.exe
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.